We are board-certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery, specializing in diseases and surgery of the Colon and Rectum. If you need a colonoscopy or help with a variety of issues such as Polyps, Crohn's Disease, or Colitis, we can help you. We are serving Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, and surrounding areas from our Plano location.
Our main phone number is 972-612-0430, and our main fax number is 844-585-6193. You can request an appointment online by signing up at our patient portal.
Notice -- Office Closed on Wednesday and Thursday, February 17th-18th
Due to road conditions and power outages, we are closing our office Wednesday, February 17th and Thursday, February 18th. At present, we plan to be open after 10AM on Friday, and we will update this space if that changes. If you want to reschedule your appointment due to the winter weather, please call and leave a message ASAP (please choose the scheduling option--not the urgent message option--when rescheduling!). We will have staff monitoring our messages.
Notice -- Saturday Appointments February 20th
Dr. Odom will be seeing patients in our Plano Office on Saturday, February 20th.
Notice -- Telemedicine
All four of our doctors are now practicing Telemedicine. It is still possible to come in to the office, but for many visit types, telemedicine is the preferred option during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Notice -- COVID-19 Protocols
To help mitigate the risk of the current Coronavirus pandemic, our office is making important changes to protect our patients and ourselves. We are trying to balance staying open to see patients with recommended social distancing practices.
- You are required to wear a mask or other face covering when visiting our office. This is a requirement from the Texas Medical Board. Our staff will be wearing masks as well, for everyone's protection.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the office. Non-patients will need to wait in their vehicle. Because it is so helpful, we will make an exception and allow one additional person to participate in surgery consultation visits.
- Patients that wish to wait in their vehicle after checking in can do so. You will be provided a sheet to write your name and number and our medical assistant will call you when an exam room is ready.
- We are implementing a no-touching without gloves protocol. This means no hugs and handshakes.
- Dr. Odom and Dr. Jabbour have stopped seeing patients in their Frisco offices for the time-being, since we have better control over the cleaning and protocols at our main office.
|Dr. Said Hashemipour has practiced in the Plano area since 1993. He graduated from the University of California and completed his medical ... Read More|
|Dr. Salim Jabbour joined the practice in January, 2003. He is a graduate of Baylor Medical Center, Galveston, and completed his fellowship ... Read More|
|Dr. Julie Leverton joined the practice in January, 2004. She is a graduate of Yale University and Washington University School of ... Read More|
|Dr. Todd Odom has practiced since 1998 and joined our group in 2000. He graduated from Texas A&M, and completed ... Read More|
The mission of this practice is to provide excellent medical care and an atmosphere that reflects compassion and respect for each individual.
Here are just some of our hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Surgery Center of Plano
- Baylor Scott & White Surgicare at Centennial, Frisco
- Baylor Surgicare at Plano